Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project for Peanut

I have been surfing Pinterest way too much lately, I found inspiration for a mobile for Peanut's room. Rather than buying something, I figured I would try this project first.

I went to Crafts Direct and got the felt (a whopping $1.60 for 4 sheets). I started on Friday night and had one elephant done already. Here are the 3 that I have so far. They are a little putsy, but really not that terrible for the price! I am going to try to make 3 more in grey with pink ears, then finish up the mobile. Hopefully it turns out!!!






3 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUTE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. If my little one is a girl our plan is to do pink and grey....with splashes of lime green :) Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute! Are there pics of the final product?!

    ReplyDelete