
At 20 weeks, we took this picture just before we found out. I am waiting to take my 24 week pictures until I get my hair done tomorrow :) This first time mama is in need of a new 'do!!!
20 Weeks:
- Baby is squirmy! So fun, I think my new favorite thing to do is sit and watch my tummy move!
- I am right on track for weight gain, although I feel like all I do is eat
- I am on my 3rd box of Golden Grahams and have been going through pudding like crazy!
- We went to Florida and I ate and ate and ate, but got some sun too!
- My tummy is growing!
- Baby room colors: Pink and Grey!!!
At Appointment:
- Baby was about 13 ounces
- Heartbeat 140
- Her little foot measured 3.48cm...so cute!
How we found out:
Aiden and Travis went to the Ultrasound with me, it was fun to see Aiden's face when the baby came up on the screen. At one point, she showed the hand waiving- Aiden thought that was pretty cool.
We had the Ultrasound Tech take a picture and put it in an envelope for Aiden to open for us later. We went to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, right after we sat down Travis and Aiden were ready to open it up.
Aiden ripped the envelope open and saw the words "I'm the Little Sister". He read it out loud and said "Sister...dangit!". I was screaming with excitement and Travis and Aiden were hanging their heads...all it took for Aiden was for me to remind him that a little sister would not want to play with any of his boy toys- and he was just fine again! :)
How we decided on bedding and baby room colors:
I originally wanted Grey and Yellow, but that got vetoed by Dad and Aiden. They said they were talking about it and because she is a girl, there had to be pink. I found a beautiful bedding set and we are going to paint her room Pink and Grey, I am so excited to start getting it ready!
Yay! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bump! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete