This past weekend I made the trip to Chippewa Falls to visit my dear friend Anna and her beautiful daughter Kinley. We had such an amazing time catching up and hanging out!
We hit up a craft show in Eau Claire and then headed back to Annas for some relaxation. Kinley was so fun to play with, she is a doll! I had so much fun feeding her and cuddling...although she isn't much of a cuddler- she is an alert little girl! I would get done feeding her a bottle, expecting her to be dozing off...and she would sit up and give me her gorgeous smile!!!
She is an amazing little girl and I am so happy for Anna and Cory, what a beautiful family they have begun!!!
It was WAY too fun shooting some fun shots of Kinley...
It was WAY too fun shooting some fun shots of Kinley...
No comments:
Post a Comment