Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back to life...back to reality...

Sorry if I got that stuck in your head...I thought I had most of the Christmas stuff tucked away- until I saw my blog that is! I think I am finally recovering from the Holiday season and getting back into a routine. With so much to do and so much to eat, I feel like I was in a winter coma for a little while and I am starting to come out.

I took a break from most of the wedding planning over December and now I am realizing that I need to jump back into it, head first!

We get to go to a Wedding Expo at our reception site- Rockwoods on February 20th. It will be a great chance to sample food, view the decor and many vendor options. I can't wait!

I am wishing and hoping that these next couple of months go as fast as they usually do and pretty soon we will have melting snow, green grass and lots of sunshine! Let's all cross our fingers for that!

1 comment:

  1. Cute new blog! And yes...now I have that song in my head:)

    ReplyDelete