Monday, May 10, 2010

The house...







We have been quite busy working on the inside and outside of the house. Travis finished the bathroom (well, I guess we still have some trim to put up) but other than that it is almost done and he did an amazing job!
We got some new patio furniture for the front porch and we did some landscaping in the back yard. Travis does the designs and I help...we laid the rock in on the side of the garage this weekend and put some wood chips down to line the steps out to the back yard. Travis even designed a great new fire pit, I am hoping we get to enjoy it a lot this summer!
If you are reading this, and have a chance- check out my very first post back in 2009...the first post on our blog was a picture of the bathroom when Travis first started working on it. I can hardly believe how much it has changed...beautiful!

2 comments: