Monday, December 14, 2009

New CAR weekend!!!

We had a lot of stuff going on this weekend- here is a little recap-

We had an Ugly Christmas Sweater party at our friends, Josh and Erin, on Saturday. Travis and I found these gigantic ornaments at Shopko and couldn't resist. We had a fun time playing cards and catching up with friends.

Friday night was Travis' niece Ariana's 2nd Birthday party. She got a lot of great presents and this huge sucker!

I took the day off Friday and Travis and I went shopping for a new car- we found this gem in Annandale at Country Chevrolet. I fell in love and ended up trading in my old Malibu for this new model. I had my old car for over 6 years so it was about time! I love love love my new car and Travis likes it too. The feel spoiled with the heated seats and all the new gadgets to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment