
It was quite the weekend at the Johnson-Wozniak household. This weekend we were super busy! On Friday we went out for supper to celebrate Julie's birthday (Travis's sister). Saturday morning I went to my friend/coworker Bobbi's baby shower- she is due November 2nd- but I think her little girl is going to show up much sooner than that. Bobbi is so cute- she is very tiny with a baby bump- I told her it literally looks like she shoved a basketball under her shirt!
After the shower on Saturday, Travis and Aiden joined me in St. Cloud to go to the Willy Wonka play! A coworker of mine, Mike Harens, played Willy in the play- so it was a great wathcing and knowing someone with that large of a role! We even got to see the Oompa-loompas! This was the second play we have gone to and it was a great time!
Sunday was our day to relax, we headed to church in the morning and then made chili for the Vikings game. Aiden was busy playing Legos while we watched the game. It was nice to relax for a while- because we are going to be super busy this comnng weekend. Todd and Courtney will be getting married on Saturday- we are super excited for all of the fun!
Travis helped me shop for a new camera on Monday so I am very excited to be able to take all sorts of great pictures with it- I will be sure to update next week with fun pictures from the wedding!!!
After the shower on Saturday, Travis and Aiden joined me in St. Cloud to go to the Willy Wonka play! A coworker of mine, Mike Harens, played Willy in the play- so it was a great wathcing and knowing someone with that large of a role! We even got to see the Oompa-loompas! This was the second play we have gone to and it was a great time!
Sunday was our day to relax, we headed to church in the morning and then made chili for the Vikings game. Aiden was busy playing Legos while we watched the game. It was nice to relax for a while- because we are going to be super busy this comnng weekend. Todd and Courtney will be getting married on Saturday- we are super excited for all of the fun!
Travis helped me shop for a new camera on Monday so I am very excited to be able to take all sorts of great pictures with it- I will be sure to update next week with fun pictures from the wedding!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment